our content and to allow us to compile statistics about the visitors we receive.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by the
second paragraph of article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society,
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to
inform you in detail about the use made on our website.
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by
each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user
later when you access our content again. This information does not reveal
your identity, no personal data, or access to the content stored on your PC, but
that allows our system to identify you as a determined user that already
visited the web previously, visualized certain pages, etc. and also allows
save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits
made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the Services
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or prefer to receive information
every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options
so that it is done in that way. Most browsers allow the management of
Cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- the browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
- Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the
cookies that you want installed on your computer. In particular, the user can
Normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject the cookies of third parties;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so
by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy ->
Configuration. For more information, you can check Microsoft's support or the
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History ->
Custom settings. For more information, you can check the support of
Mozilla or the browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy ->
Content configuration. For more information, you can check the support of
Google or browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult the
Apple support or browser Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are alien to our website,
We can be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that
they include so the information that we offer is always with reference to the
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from
our website Depending on your navigation you can install all or only some of
- Google Analytics and are used for analytics and measurement.
Google Analytics enables cookies in the domain of the website called:
• "__utma": it is necessary for the functioning of Google Analytics and has an expiration period of 2 years.
• "__utmz": it is used to make the location of the visit, that is, from where and how the user has arrived at our website and expires after 6 months.
• "_utmb": This cookie records the time of arrival at the page and expires 30 minutes after the last page view. It is automatically deleted when changing web or when closing the browser.
For more information about Google Analytics you can go to the following link: http://goo.gl/KxpaZ
Administration of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- For more information about the Firefox browser from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- For more information about the Chrome browser from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- For more information about the Explorer browser from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For more information about the Safari browser from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- For more information about the Opera browser http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html